Thursday, August 4, 2011

36 Weeks!!

Today, July 29th, we are 36 weeks along. We had an ultrasound today to see just how big Miss Autumn Elizabeth was. They measured her head, her belly, and her femur. It was difficult getting a measurement because she is constantly moving and doesn't hold still for very long, I sure hope that's not an indication of how she'll be when she's born. Anyway, the result today was...........5 pounds and 8 ounces, not near as big as we had feared. So, at a half a pound a week, we're looking at about a 7 or 7 1/2 pound peanut when she's born. That is a huge sigh of relief for Mommy, I was certain she'd be as big as Andrew.

Her organs look wonderful, however, she wouldn't cooperate at all for a 3D picture. She just insists on squirming. We did get a small glimpse of a button nose and a chubby cheek, like her Daddy. I think she's waiting until she's born and we'll be amazed at how beautiful she is!

Regardless, we are so blessed by this wonderful gift God has given to us and we are so anxious to meet her!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet this little girl and can't wait for you to have relief! I know how rough those last fwe weeks of pregnancy are... hang in there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete