Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 3, 2011....Happy Birthday to me!! What a day filled with happiness, anxiety, and feeling a little older. I'm so blessed that God has allowed me to live such a wonderful life for the first 40 years, and I'm so looking forward to the next 40. My day started off with my wonderful husband telling me he had taken the day off, so I was thrilled to say the least. We then headed to Fort Wayne to see Dr. Kennedy for our doctor's appt. and our 3D ultrasound. All I wanted for my birthday was to see a picture of our baby girl. Evidently our baby girl had something else in mind because I did everything but stand on my head to get this child to cooperate and she insisted on facing my back, laying horizontally across my belly with both her hands and her feet covering her face. The one time the tech switched it back to 2D, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out at us!! Lord help us if this is a sign of how ornery she is going to be!! Regardless though, we know for certain that she IS a girl and she is very healthy and strong. As I write this today, June 14, 2011, we have just nine short weeks to go until we meet this little lady face to face. That will be a glorious day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment